Towing & Hauling

Leveling kit and WDH

Old 08-25-2015, 11:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leveling kit and WDH

Hey Guys,

I just purchased a new to me Ecoboost with max tow package. Upgraded from a 2005 f-150 fx4.
I have a 21ft Toyhauler. Usually fully loaded it runs about 8500lbs. I also have a WDH on it. It worked great on my old f150 and I am sure will work great on my new EB.
The issue I have is I ordered a 2 inch leveling kit for the front. Now I am worried about sag in the rear. I have research quite a bit and it seems like it is split 50/50 to run bags on top of the WDH. From what I really understand is you should not use bags with the WDH to level it out. My initial thought is I should be able to setup the WDH correctly and it should not sag.

But I leave for the dunes in a week and half and need to decide to order bags or put it toward exhaust
So does anybody tow 8500-9000lbs with a leveling kit and only a WDH with no sag? Pics? Issues?
Thanks ahead of time.

Old 08-25-2015, 12:14 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by gtstang03
Hey Guys,

I just purchased a new to me Ecoboost with max tow package. Upgraded from a 2005 f-150 fx4.
I have a 21ft Toyhauler. Usually fully loaded it runs about 8500lbs. I also have a WDH on it. It worked great on my old f150 and I am sure will work great on my new EB.
The issue I have is I ordered a 2 inch leveling kit for the front. Now I am worried about sag in the rear. I have research quite a bit and it seems like it is split 50/50 to run bags on top of the WDH. From what I really understand is you should not use bags with the WDH to level it out. My initial thought is I should be able to setup the WDH correctly and it should not sag.

But I leave for the dunes in a week and half and need to decide to order bags or put it toward exhaust
So does anybody tow 8500-9000lbs with a leveling kit and only a WDH with no sag? Pics? Issues?
Thanks ahead of time.
There is no reason you cannot run bags with a WDH. https://www.airliftcompany.com/works...s-air-springs/

Old 08-25-2015, 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by AirLiftCompany
There is no reason you cannot run bags with a WDH. https://www.airliftcompany.com/works...s-air-springs/
Great info, Wish I would have found this earlier.
Thank you

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Leveling kit and WDH