MFT updates

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2015, 09:35 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
MFT updates

The last update for My Ford Touch was version 3.6.2 which was introduced in August of 2013 IIRC. Is there going to be a new update, or the owners of newer samsung and apple phones just screwed. There is a connection problem with the galaxy S5 and S6 and the new iphone 6 where the system sometimes can't find the phone. It happens about every third or fourth time when getting into the vehicle. And about 1 in 15 times you have to delete sync from the phone and delete the phone out of sync and start over. This has been going on since Feb 14 when I got my S5 and my truck has the MFT with 3.62 factory installed. Also my wife has a 13 escape titanium with 3.62 on her mft that I upgraded to and she also has an S5 and hers does it to. And finally the salesman who sold us the vehicles has a 14 escape titanium running 3.62 and an iphone 6 and he has the same problem.

I haven't heard if other brands of newer smartphones have this problem too, or it's just limited to samsung and apple. But it is across the board on different vehicle lines with mft running 3.62

Quick Reply: MFT updates