Help

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 05:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help

I have Sync issues which I hope someone can give me a little guidance.
My 2013 Platinum Sync system has the current updates and other than this issue it has preformed reasonably ok.
While using my Samsung S3 to stream content like Pandora, the content plays and I'm able to use steering wheel controls to adjust the content. However the screen displays something that makes no sense and has nothing to do with what is playing. No matter what the content is the screen stays the same (Truly John.......)I've completed a master reset at directed by sync help but nothing changes. Is it possible that the screen is not suppose to display content and if that is the case what is on my screen and how do I get it off?
Thanks for any help in advance,

Old 11-05-2013, 05:59 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
FordIVTteam is a new member that works for Ford and is here to help with Sync. If he does not see this, you should send him a P M.

Sent from my iPhone using IB AutoGroup

Old 11-06-2013, 04:59 PM
Ford Customer Service
Originally Posted by jlbford
I have Sync issues which I hope someone can give me a little guidance.
My 2013 Platinum Sync system has the current updates and other than this issue it has preformed reasonably ok.
While using my Samsung S3 to stream content like Pandora, the content plays and I'm able to use steering wheel controls to adjust the content. However the screen displays something that makes no sense and has nothing to do with what is playing. No matter what the content is the screen stays the same (Truly John.......)I've completed a master reset at directed by sync help but nothing changes. Is it possible that the screen is not suppose to display content and if that is the case what is on my screen and how do I get it off?
Thanks for any help in advance,
Hi jlbford,

Have you ever streamed music that is stored on your phone via Bluetooth audio? I've seen this happen before, but it usually takes place when switching music applications. Also, check out your system settings>Media Player menu. There is an option on there that allows you to index your Bluetooth audio device; make sure this option is set to ON.

Antonio

Old 11-11-2013, 08:39 AM
Help

Thank you, I will review the bluetooth settings.