How much is it worth??

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2002, 09:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question How much is it worth??

I have a 2001 F150XLT V8 with 23K miles on it. It has over $6000 in mods into it. A 5inch RCD suspension lift, 3 inch performance accerssories body lift, lift lips, 36x14.50xR16 Parnelli Jones dirt grips on Weld Sidewinder 16x10 Wheels with optional conehead center caps. It has custom front street scenes bumper and painted back bumper, painted f150 signs, bed rug, tonneau cover, clears, grills, exhaust, shorty antenna, everything!! All professionally installed. This truck is in PERFECT condition. I am wondering how much you guys think this is worth, as I am looking into buying a Lightning!
Thanks a lot!

https://www.f150online.com/galleries...w.cfm?num=2267
heres some pictures!

F150 Online Gallery

Old 10-10-2002, 12:19 AM
Man, why would you want to get rid of that. If i were you i would keep it and just buy a lightning seperate. Hell, the other day i was looking in a truck trader and saw a 2001 lightning with 13k miles on it for 21,000 over in tuscon. I was almost thinking about selling my truck and driving over there to pick it up, but my parents would kill me. Doesnt help that i need 4 wheel drive just to get up my driveway. Plus, you live in scottsdale, you should be able to afford anything.

Old 10-10-2002, 05:11 PM
Hey man, can you find out that guys name and number for me, i will be very interested in that car especially if it is in tucson??

Thanks

Old 10-10-2002, 05:35 PM
Im sure the lightning has sold by now. I looked in one of the current truck traders and couldnt find it. It was at some exotic car dealership or something like that. I couldnt believe it. Really shocked me. Just curious, how do you like living in scottsdale? I live on a 210 acre ranch just a little north west of Lake Pleasant. 17 miles down a rough dirt road. I have hung out in scottsdale quite a few times. I've stayed at the Hyatt resort and have taken a limo ride down there with a bunch of my friends. Usually go to the scottsdale fashion mall. Seems like everyone down there drives some sort of expensive vehicle.

Quick Reply: How much is it worth??