PA 2 inch body lift

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2002, 01:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question PA 2 inch body lift

Does anyone know abou the PA 2 inch body lift. I know the 3 inch lift come with steering extensions, transmission adjustment, and radiator adjusment to make it work, but does the 2 inch also come with those and if not are they neccesary? I'm pretty set on the 2 inch even though for $7 more I could have another inch with the 3 inch but I'm unsure about the frame showing. Any respose will be apprieciated. Thanks.

Old 06-07-2002, 01:37 AM
honestly, i've seen both and i'd still go with the 3"...it gives you more options for tires later and makes a bigger difference than the 2" but doesnt really show a lot more...i mean, you are gonna show some anyways with the 2"...in reference to the parts list...i dont know about the 2" as i've never installed one...but i'm sure someone can help...

Old 06-07-2002, 08:27 AM
kev
The 2" kit comes with the same stuff as the 3" kit except it doesn't include the rear bumper brackets.

Yes you will need the steering extension, radiator shroud extensions, etc etc. If you leave the back bumper in the stock position, it won't look to good. However, some people said that they were able to modify the stock bumper brackets to lift up the back bumper 2".

I originally wanted only a 2" lift, I decided on the 3" because it was only $10 more and I am ever so glad I did. I have 35s with my 3" lift, they won't fit on a 2" lift. I have also seen many trucks with 33s and a 3" lift and they look great as well.

kev

Last edited by kev; 06-07-2002 at 08:30 AM.

Quick Reply: PA 2 inch body lift