More Drop

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2002, 09:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question More Drop

Ok, here goes, I had a Ground Force 2/4 drop installed last year,Rear Sways & upgraded end links on front & back, Roadmaster Active Suspension in the rear.Been great..but now I've gone to 18" rims wearing 275/40/18 Eagle f-1's, the truck is now screaming for 2" more drop Front & back, how do I add to what I have already to drop it 2 more inchs(i have none of the stock parts left)front & back? Where & who makes the parts?
Thanks for any help

Rick

Old 05-01-2002, 12:05 AM
Well for the front you can buy 2in. A-arms from Western Chassis. As for the rear, I'm not sure What the Roadmaster Active Suspension is? But you can try a flip kit (comes in 6in. drop) or perhaps drop leaf springs. Or if you have the $$$ get some airbags!

Old 05-01-2002, 12:35 AM
ok, thx, probably the drop leafs would work the best in the rear for me,does someone make drop spindles? The roadmaster active suspension is basically like vthe hellwig LP25' overloads which i used to have for towing my trailer, when I dropped the truck the overloads didn't fit any longer so the Roadmaster Active suspension takes its place..both are a progressive system.

Old 05-01-2002, 12:50 AM
Question Western Chassis ???

Hi Rick...
Your truck keeps looking better & better all the time.
Here is a link you might want to check out and see if either might suit what your looking for.

http://www.macsspring.com/website/f-150frame.htm

mark

Quick Reply: More Drop