spindle lift

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2002, 04:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
spindle lift

I'am thinking about the Fabtech 3 1/2 inch spindle lift with daystar 1 inch spring spacers in the front and 3 inch blocks in the rear for my supercrew. pros and cons?. anyone have any pics of a supercrew with the above lift with 33 inch tires? I did a search and all the links to the pics are disabled.

Thinking of a 3 inch body lift in the future

Old 04-30-2002, 11:34 PM
I am very interested in doing this too, except with 2 inch blocks and am add-a-leaf. The only problem is the install. 4 wheel parts is gonna be expensive on this. You have to figure in.... alignment with a camber check, the extra cost of the spacer and the add-a-leafs.... I dunno. I'm definetly thinking just as you are. I have the money saved, just trying to figure out what i want to do. Does anyone know if the 3.5 spindle works with the 99 5 spoke alloy rims? I think i've seen it before.... Not sure if it was pro comp spindles, aim, or fabtech. Oh well. I am looking forward to some good replies.

Travis Clark

Old 05-01-2002, 01:39 PM
i have the procomp 3" spinles and had the 99 5 star wheels on my truck for a while.they should fit.

Quick Reply: spindle lift