3.5 spindle + Body = 35's?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2002, 09:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 3.5 spindle + Body = 35's?

Howdy, anyone out there know if the new spindle lift from fabtech or the ol' bullseye spindle along with a body lift will fit 35's on a 2wd? I am not afraid to trim. Gimme a dremel, or a sharp knife and lemme at the plastic. The tires in question are pro comp all terrains, bfg at's, or something of the all terrain nature. I'd either go with 16 or 16.5 inch rims. Maybe 17s if i can find some ORP rims. Tough choices. One more question, what tools are required for a spindle lift, and could 5 18 year old boys figure a spindle lift and a body lift out? I'm thinkin we can given two weekends to do it on. Spindles one weekend and the body lift the next. Anyhoo. Thanks for your help,

Travis

Old 02-13-2002, 09:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh yeah, I hate offroading and my truck will never see mud. It is all for looks. Also I got a ticket today and having a slow truck seems ideal...... if anyone in the texas area wants to help for beer, cigars, a bit o' cash, or something like pizza, id be appreciative. Ive been thinking about joining the texas chapter and meeting some cool folks....

Quick Reply: 3.5 spindle + Body = 35's?