Wahooooo New Lift

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2002, 08:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wahooooo New Lift

Hey guys,

Just ordered my lift and tires. I have an appointment next Tuesday for the install. I'm getting the 4" Rancho lift and some 33x14.5 Super Swamper SSR's on 16" Weld Typhoons. If anyone lives in or around Solano County, I recommend this shop in Fairfield called Anyone's Off-Road. They have the coolest people working there, unlike those punks at 4 wheel parts that don't have a clue about customer service.... Man I can't wait until next week.

Old 02-11-2002, 11:29 PM
you should take some "before" and "after" pics. i regret not doing that with my truck. i only have pics of after the lift and tires, but not before.

Old 02-12-2002, 12:57 AM
anyones offroad!

dude....who's this ? you live in solano county? same here i go into the shop all the time and talk to roxanne! she's pretty cool huh, so you're getting a rancho 4'' with 33x14.5 ssr's on typhoons? have you seen michelles supercrew at cycle center she's got a rancho 4'' with 33x14.5 '' on....i think stone crusher's! i've got a superlift 6'' with 35'' x terrains on weld typhoons and love it! anyways roxanne's shop is great and i would reccomend it also! hey maybe i'll see ya down there and check out you'r truck ...my names AJ !

Old 02-12-2002, 11:01 PM
Yeah, my name is Brandon. I just happened on their ad in the Diablo Dealer and decided to go check it out.....now I am $5000 poorer. I had already been to 4 Wheel Parts and Central 4WD in Sacramento, and the service was so bad, I didn't even want to deal with them. When I walked in to Anyone's, they were more than ready to take time out and show me my alternatives. Roxanne has been awesome, she so helpful.....plus her truck rocks...

She showed me the pics of that black supercrew and I instantly fell in love....ordered the lift and tires the next day. Now I can hardly wait. So how do you like your superlift??? I have heard good and bad things about it. Just wonderin' what you think.

Old 02-13-2002, 06:39 PM
Exclamation anyones offroad

yeah......roxannes truck is so big ! i think she said it was 14''. Yeah i got my lift and rims and tires done by 4 wheel parts in sacramento before i knew roxanne had opened up here shop or i would of gone there. Actually we were dealing with Eric the manager at 4wheelparts and he treated us really good and made us some good deals and made sure we liked everything when we picked the truck up. My friend is calling around for prices on his lift and tires and is probably going to get it done at anyones offroad but said that 4wheel parts treated him bad too so he'll never go back! Hey what size rims did you order for you're 14.5'' tire....a 12''? yeah i like my lift it's cool and i'm actually thinkin about getting a 2'' body lift sometime down the road! see ya around!

Old 02-13-2002, 07:21 PM
Well, I'm glad you got good service from 4 Wheel Parts. I got the 16.5x12 rims....man, now that I think of it, that is wide!!!! I thought the rims on my old 54 ford F-100 were wide (15x8).
Do you have any digital pics of your truck yet. If so, I'd love to see 'em. I am thinking of buying one soon to snap before/after pics of mine...

Old 02-14-2002, 01:14 AM
anyones offroad

yeah, that is pretty wide my friend said that roxanne told him to get 16.5x12's on his 35x14.5x16.5 and i thought that was pretty wide too! but i guess that's what you run on 14.5's! yeah i guess i lucked out at 4wheelparts,everyone's saying that they have bad service! anyways you really should take a before and after pic, i would of but forgot to take a before! I'll try to get pics on soon! I think roxanne might have an old pic when i first got the lift! c-ya!

Quick Reply: Wahooooo New Lift