Input/backup needed

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 12:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Input/backup needed

Need some input from you all. I have 2013 F-150 Platinum that was purchased new. It's my second Platinum and third F-150. I have ran all three stock, but that's about to change.

I have been very disappointed with the stance on my current one and it just bugs me for some reason. I was looking into a lift, but decided that was to much for me personally and started looking into spacers/blocks to improve things. I ran across a bit of info on the Bilstien 5100 B8 Ride Height Adjustable shock. From what I've been able to find, this seems like a better way to go over spacers. I see that the "kit" comes with all four shocks, but what I don't see is any info on the rear of the truck being raised to keep the rake. Anyone know if I would still need to add blocks in addition to the Bilsteins in the rear? If so, what size would you recommend?

Also I am looking into tires and have read a bit of info that makes it sounds as if a 305/55/20 is a good size to run without any issues. Does anyone have any feed back good or bad on that size? Does it require a spacer? Also what brand have you run and had good success with?

In my search I ran across a few trucks that embodied the stance I am going for. If anyone has run this setup please let me know.

Thank You in advance. I greatly appreciate the assist.