2012 leveling kit help

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 01:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 leveling kit help

I posted this in the wrong area earlier I believe.

OK I will try to make this short. I installed an autospring 2.5 leveling on my buddies 12 f150 xlt ecoboost. I will say it'd a down right b&#$# getting the strut back in with the spacer on. Well in my attempt the get the passenger one bacK on the cv shift axle slipped partially out of the front diff. It only came out about an inch and went a little ****eyed but didn't fall out. I slipped the shaft back in and lightly tapped on it with a hammer. It seems like it went back in and seems snug and locked but now we are a little worried.

My question is, is it possible I got lucky and it popped back in or am I screwed? If I am screwed what do I need to do to right the situation?

Thanks for anyadvice. I'm doing my truck this weekend and I'm guessing a spring compressor will make this a lot easier.

Old 10-24-2014, 10:55 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
I had to remove your second thread as only one per subject is allowed. It just causes too much confusion when there are multiple threads. If you ever want this thread moved to another forum, just PM me and I will be happy to move it for you.

Quick Reply: 2012 leveling kit help