Current lift prices?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 09:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Current lift prices?

What should the pro comp stage I lift cost right now? (for a 2wd)
What should the fab tech basic 6 inch kit cost right now? (for a 2wd)

I talked to 4 wheel parts today and theyre running the pro comp stage 1 for 1730 which sure sounds high to me. The fab tech is 1672 with them? I thought the fab tech lifts were usually more expensive than the pro comp? 4 wheel parts is having a "huge one day sale" next saturday which the guy said would be very worth checking out so I'm hoping this is gonna be true. Figuring all this stuff out for my lift is a blast but sure is getting a bit confusing. Thanks for your time and help with this!

Old 06-05-2010, 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by bhall1222
What should the pro comp stage I lift cost right now? (for a 2wd)
What should the fab tech basic 6 inch kit cost right now? (for a 2wd)

I talked to 4 wheel parts today and theyre running the pro comp stage 1 for 1730 which sure sounds high to me. The fab tech is 1672 with them? I thought the fab tech lifts were usually more expensive than the pro comp? 4 wheel parts is having a "huge one day sale" next saturday which the guy said would be very worth checking out so I'm hoping this is gonna be true. Figuring all this stuff out for my lift is a blast but sure is getting a bit confusing. Thanks for your time and help with this!
i just got mine lifted. I got my fabtech 6in for 1445.00 / 1575.05 with tax.

Procomp is a good lift but IMO fabtech rides better. my government teacher has a 6in procomp stage 1 when i rode in his it was a good ride but not as smooth IMO but im sure others here will say different.

Old 06-08-2010, 12:45 AM
http://www.central4wd.com/category.aspx?page=id%7C98364

Note that the TM kits are far more complete than the others mentioned here for about the same $.

And they are made in the USA.

Quick Reply: Current lift prices?