6 Inch Fabtech with Dirtlogics

Old 12-15-2009, 12:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
6 Inch Fabtech with Dirtlogics

How is the ride with the Dirtlogic coilovers? I just spoke to a rep at Fabtech today and they are not using the Fabtech front struts anymore. They are sending out the stage 1 with spacers. I guess they are developing a bilstein strut, but won't ship those for a few months. Sounds like the Fabtech struts were junk. So the only choice I have with the Fabtech is coilovers really. I'm afraid the ride will be rough.

Old 12-15-2009, 01:59 PM
I have the coilovers. They're not bad...a little stiff. I found that the added stiffness gave me more confidence in high speed turns. It's not a bad "stiff" by any means. I think my truck handles a lot better now than it did when stock. Well, maybe not NOW...but when I had a 6" and 35's.

Old 12-15-2009, 03:40 PM
I think they shouldn't of sent any of the stage 1 kits with spacers and just release the new and improved strut and made a transition. I am sure the strut that came with it before is better than a used stock strut with spacer. I hope they adjusted the price point for that period of time aswell.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:13 PM
yeah the ride with coilovers is a little stiffer but then again like said you can handle turns with more confidence and idk i like my coilovers. I got the skyjacker lift and they are perfect.

Old 12-15-2009, 10:07 PM
I got to drive one with the Stage 1 kit and 35's. Holly crap. What a pile of poop. The rep at Fabtech said the Stage II rides a little stiffer. I can't imagine. Does the Pro Comp also ride as stiff?

Old 12-16-2009, 09:03 AM
i have the dritlogics on my procomp lift and there awesome ... id say when i was on 6' and 35's my truck handled better than stock imo , i had the spacer to begin with and wat a piece of **** that was , all my friends compliment on how good my truck rides , my friend has a 07 tundra on a procomp stage 2 6inch and he say my coils ride so much better

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 6 Inch Fabtech with Dirtlogics