fabtech vs procomp vs SAS

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 10:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fabtech vs procomp vs SAS

I keep reading post about both of these lift kits and don't see any real reason that one kit is better than the other other than appearance...

What makes one better or more superior than the other...I had a procomp on my tacoma and like it but also have friends that swear by fabtech and skyjacker....I also had a TrailMaster on another tacoma and hated that kit due to the secondary strut, horrible design and ended up SAS due to 38's tearing the front end up....I really want a kit for this truck but can't decide which kit to buy...Is the fabtech actually worth extra money or is it just bling. Personally I don't like the fact that I have to use struts that are longer limiting me to only using fabtech struts versus using the stock strut and adding a top spacer like the procomp kit...

Another alternative considering how much these kits cost I am strongly considering just SAS'ing the truck considering that I would kike to be running 37" tires which usually cause a lot of problems with IFS...

I am sure that this question has been asked a million times but I am just interested in real justification and not just opinions thats all...Will these kits handle 37" Tires or is the front end going to give out...I purpously bought a flareside regular cab for the short wheelbase and planned on 37's since day of purchase....

Quick Reply: fabtech vs procomp vs SAS