Existing Rancho Quicklift, can something be added?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 09:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Existing Rancho Quicklift, can something be added?

I have the rancho quicklift system installed in my 2006 F150 2wd. Can I add Bistein shocks or spacer? I am looking for additional room to install larger tires. Please advise. Thanks to all for your help.

Old 04-25-2009, 10:22 PM
You are going to have to dump the quicklift and go with a full suspension lift if you are looking for more lift. Your angles on your ball joints would be terrible if you tried a leveling kit on top of the quicklift. You could get away with a 6" suspension lift and still use the quicklift though, I think. How big of a tire were you trying to squeeze in there?

Old 04-25-2009, 10:46 PM
I want a tire sized at 35. I've been reading people going back and forward between 33-35 in tires. I just want to know what my options are. I want to spend little money, but I don't want to do any damage to my truck. Should I consider a minor body lift? Is body lift bad??

Old 04-26-2009, 01:16 AM
Suspended
Originally Posted by siscokidd
I want a tire sized at 35. I've been reading people going back and forward between 33-35 in tires. I just want to know what my options are. I want to spend little money, but I don't want to do any damage to my truck. Should I consider a minor body lift? Is body lift bad??
people with 4wd go back and forth between 35's and 33's people with 2wd go 33's max except for one or two people on here, but IMO they looked way to stuffed in the wheel well. if you want 35's i would go with a 6" suspension, by the time you pay for install of the body lift you will be around $1200 probly and a pro comp 6" can be had for about that.

Old 04-26-2009, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the advise. I am not too thrilled about the body lift. I think the 6 inch suspension lift is my only ultimatum.

Quick Reply: Existing Rancho Quicklift, can something be added?