Deaver or BDS,or?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 06:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deaver or BDS,or?

I want to ditch the lift blocks, so I priced out a few sets of leaf springs and I am wondering which are best for me,both in quality as well as price.Lift leafs are not cheap,as I have come to find out.Also keep in mind that I am in the north of Canada,so add that extra to everything,plus the extra shipping,etc.So I really,really want to get the best for me.Switching out my Fabtech shocks with Bilstein 5100's,when they get here.I do not tow anything,ever.Once every year or two, I move my quad in the back of it.I am only looking for ride quality on the highway(Canadian highway,far rougher than most anywhere).I rarely go mudding,but when I do,I don't want broken parts. So far I have quotes for these springs:

Dendoff Springs
Surrey B.C.
Custom 5" $425 per side

Hub City Spring and Machine
Naniamo B.C.
B.D.S 5" Lift leafs $325 per side

BajaNorth
Kamloops B.C.
Deaver 6" $1015 Complete

Now, I am two more provinces over from B.C. so the shipping is gonna be a bit.But which will ride the most comfortable?I have read alot about the Deavers,and I am willing to part with the cash,if they are worth it.Anyone else use B.D.S?The few posts I have found were all positive,as well.I just happened to find Dendoff on the 'net.They will fab up what you need,apparently.Can you run Deaver leafs without the stock 2" block/bumpstop?Or should I look for 4" leafs and use the stock block?

Give me your advice, so I don't waste my cash on crap.

Old 03-24-2009, 06:55 PM
B.D.S , They have a lifetime warranty on the springs as long as your the original purchaser of the springs. They are A1 quality. Call Dan @ 231-258-9401 for a quote. Tell him Josh sent you and he will hook you up.

Old 03-24-2009, 07:21 PM
From what I've read Deaver has some of the best riding springs...

I would go that route.

Quick Reply: Deaver or BDS,or?