AAL Question 4x2

Old 03-12-2009, 01:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AAL Question 4x2

Hey all,
I just lifted my truck 5" in the front and the kit came with 2" blocks for the rear, and it is raked pretty bad. I want to level it out by raising the rear an inch or two with an Add-a-leaf. The question is, when I search online for add-a-leafs, they specify whether the truck is 4x4 or 2x4 and the leafs for the 2x4 are more expensive by about $40! Is there a difference in the rear leaf on a 4x4 or 2x4?

BTW: The truck is a 2000 5.4L Lariat 2wd.

Old 03-12-2009, 04:09 PM
Anybody with any input?

Old 03-12-2009, 04:32 PM
I just contacted 4wheelparts and they pointed me in the right direction. I ordered an add-a-leaf by pro comp for my truck. It will be here tomorrow! The representative was very helpful over the phone and took my order right over the phone in less than five minutes. He gave me his name and his personal extension so that if I had any more questions I could call him back directly. This is a huge help as sometimes when I call a company I can never find the same person that I had talked to previously.

I though I would post with my findings in case anyone else had a similar concern at a later date.

Joe

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: AAL Question 4x2