Fabtech - REAR DL shocks?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 12:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fabtech - REAR DL shocks?

After lots and lots of reading on this forum I've decided to go with a 6" Fabtech lift (08 4x4 Crew). I see everyone talking about two Fabtech flavors: Basic and Performance. From what I've gathered the Performance gets you the DL's, but everyone seems to refer to them being up front (coilovers). I noticed on Top Gun Customz you can get DL shocks for the rear, but I can't find any threads discussing rear DL's on this site. Anyone using them? Should I just stick with the rear performance shocks?

Last edited by TX_Hunter; 02-28-2009 at 12:40 AM.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:06 AM
I've got the 2.25 rear non resi DL shocks. So far, I can't complain. I'll also add that I got my coilovers (2.5" DL) as well as my rear shocks from fabtech's "B" stock which is also known as their overstock and blems. Basically half off for gambling on whether or not you'll end up getting some which may have a scratch on them. Only complaint I have is that they sent them without the bolts and mis-alignments initially and when I called to have them send everything, they just sent the mis-alignments and forgot the bolts once again.

Last edited by Indo; 02-28-2009 at 01:09 AM.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by Indo
I'll also add that I got my coilovers (2.5" DL) as well as my rear shocks from fabtech's "B" stock which is also known as their overstock and blems. Basically half off for gambling on whether or not you'll end up getting some which may have a scratch on them.

Where can you find the "B" stock at? Do you just call Fabtech or is there a website?

Old 02-28-2009, 11:16 AM
Go to fabtech's website. go to sales and then overstock/ blems. Or you can just call them. I will be ordering mine within the next month. Should have just done it when I bought the pro comp but didnt have the coin. From what I hear the ride is 10x better

Brandno

Old 02-28-2009, 12:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think its mainly up you on which you want. Some people think their overkill and just stick with the non-resi's. I have the resi's and I couldn't be more pleased with them. I dont have a good pic but if you want one I'll get you one.

Old 02-28-2009, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by Brandon7119
Go to fabtech's website. go to sales and then overstock/ blems. Or you can just call them. I will be ordering mine within the next month. Should have just done it when I bought the pro comp but didnt have the coin. From what I hear the ride is 10x better

Brandno
What he said.

Originally Posted by Hash278
I think its mainly up you on which you want. Some people think their overkill and just stick with the non-resi's. I have the resi's and I couldn't be more pleased with them. I dont have a good pic but if you want one I'll get you one.
I heard the same thing and that's pretty much why I went with the non-resi. Woulda cost me $50 more a piece for resi's which wouldn't be all that bad I suppose. I do think they look better though.

Quick Reply: Fabtech - REAR DL shocks?