6" lift Bilstein Shocks for Canadians

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 06:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
6" lift Bilstein Shocks for Canadians

This applies to others as well, but In Canada, it's a pain to get stuff across the border right now with taxes etc. So I just ordered my shocks from www.bilsteincanada.com ( Essex distribution) for my 04 F150 with a 6" procomp stage I lift. They are $120 each plus shipping which is a smoking deal.

Once I get them in I will have a stage II lift - meaning no more six inch spacer! I'll post picks once I get them in 10 days! Others have gone this route but If I follow through, this should be the first post with pictures that will answer the question once and for all. Yes you can get Bilstein shocks to make a stage II lift. (Just need to use your factory springs and hardware)

Old 02-19-2009, 03:18 AM
Ive been wanting to change the shocks on my truck. Let us know how it rides and how much different it is from the oem shock with the spacer.

Old 02-19-2009, 04:40 AM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Most aftermarket coilovers will give you a better ride than a block of metal sitting on the factory strut.

Old 02-19-2009, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by Fifty150
Most aftermarket coilovers will give you a better ride than a block of metal sitting on the factory strut.
Yea my truck rides really rough since I put in the spacer.* A lot worse then I thought it would.** I might go the same route as Shepard69 if it works out good for him.

Quick Reply: 6" lift Bilstein Shocks for Canadians