found a GREAT deal on a pro-comp lift today

Old 07-28-2008, 03:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
found a GREAT deal on a pro-comp lift today

So I was searching through craigslist today to find some good deals and came across some bargains I just can't pass up. I found a brand new, never installed pro-comp 6" lift, stage II with the coilovers, for 1200; found a set of used nitto mud grapplers, 35x12.50x20, with 40% tread for 200 (will last me till next year when I can buy new tires). The only other thing I need to buy is the wheels. I'm goin with the XD-rockstars in a 20". What size will fit with this lift? the 20x10 or the 20x8.5? I'm planning on installing this lift in my garage with a full set of tools. Is this doable? I've installed a body lift before, I know pretty easy, and didn't really have any problems and I have a buddy who worked in a shop and did a couple lifts who said he could help me for a few hours on the weekend. it seems that with the coilovers, I won't need to decompress the stock springs. So with these deals, I'm lookin at about 2500 for an awesome setup! I'm pretty stoked about this! thanks for any and all advice/info! I'm pretty excited to get this going.

Old 07-28-2008, 08:22 AM
Wow, that's a great price for the Stage II kit

Old 07-28-2008, 08:41 AM
Sounds like a damn good deal I'd go for it. 20x8.5 or 20x10 will work (I'd go with the 20x10) and depending on backspacing/tires you may or may not rub. Install shouldn't be a problem, I didn't install my lift (4 wheel parts did it for cheap and I just got back from survival school and was tired as hell) but I've installed almost everything else on my truck (shocks, rear blocks, etc) and if you have a good set of tools (lift helps a lot), some patience and some help, you shouldn't have an issue. Make sure to get a skid plate

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: found a GREAT deal on a pro-comp lift today