Body lift help!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 08:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Body lift help!

anyone know anyone near san antonio, texas that will do body lifts cheap? or does anyone know how to do one step by step on '04 extended cab 2wd?

Old 07-27-2008, 09:19 PM
Not sure on the 04+, but I'd imagine the directions it comes with are pretty straight forward like the ones for the 97 - 03 trucks. If you're looking to have a shop do it, expect to pay atleast several hundred. As much of a pain in the *** as it was, I'd still rather do it myself than shell out that sort of cash to have some one else do it. Just get some friends that can turn a wrench, and if you run into problems either post here or keep beating at it till it works (hopefully after you've posted here)

Old 07-27-2008, 09:27 PM
sounds as if suspenion is better

Old 07-27-2008, 09:48 PM
If you can afford to go suspension, then I would go that route yes. Not that there is anything wrong with body lifts, I just don't like the frame droop and while not difficult, it is a pain in the *** to install all of the little things. The only reason I put a body lift on my truck was so I could clear 38's. If there were a Rize 8" lift for my truck, and my truck wasn't already lifted 6" when I had bought it, you can bet I would have chosen the Rize over a body lift lol.

Quick Reply: Body lift help!