I lean

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 01:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I lean

Over the last coupe of weeks or so, my truck seems to have developed a very noticeable lean on the back end of the truck. If I stand behind the truck when its on level ground, the rear left hand side of the truck sits roughly 2" lower than the right side, (very noticeable).

No, the gas tank isn't full and causing this and I haven't towed or carried anything heavy in a month or so. There are no unusual sounds or clunks and nothing looks loose or broken upon visual inspection.

Are my driver side leafs just worn out or could something else be fubared? I tow a travel trailer fairly regularly, (roughly 6,000lbs fully loaded), but have only towed it once so far this season and didn't notice the lean then.

Any help would be appreciated as I have a trip planned next weekend and I'd like to get this fixed before I tow again.

Old 07-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting. I look forward to the responses you get as my 08's right side (when looking at the tailgate) is 1/2" higher than the left on an empty gas tank. Never measured it on a full tank. Wait, its never been full. LOL

Quick Reply: I lean