Got a good deal on Bilstein 5100!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 07:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Got a good deal on Bilstein 5100!!!

Well, after pondering between the AS leveling kit or the Bilstein 5100's for several months, I finally went with the Bilsteins. I was fixin to order them from TogGunz Custom. Thought I would search one more time on E-bay. Then I found a new set for $305.00 . $29.00 S&H. Does this sound like a good deal??? It was by far the cheapest I could find them.

I'm finally starting to do one mod after another, and my wallet is showing it. I still have my Nitto's Grapplers in the garage thats been sitting there for 3 months now. Plus, I'm trying to figure out what wheels I want. Then of course I got to upgrade my brakes. Then do the exhaust thing. Probably a tuner down the road........................does it ever end??

I'm just worried that I won't be happy with the Bilstein's. But something told me to get them anyway. Just wanted some feedback for you guys running Bilsteins. Are you glad you went that route??? By the way, once all my mods are finished I will post pics.

Old 06-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So it was YOU! Just kidding, I saw the same auction and was hoping to get them a little cheaper at the end. Definitely the cheapest I found for a full set. Only thing that worried me was I couldn't find those part #'s on Bilsteins website, they had different one's listed for our trucks.

Old 06-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 07 Lariat
So it was YOU! Just kidding, I saw the same auction and was hoping to get them a little cheaper at the end. Definitely the cheapest I found for a full set. Only thing that worried me was I couldn't find those part #'s on Bilsteins website, they had different one's listed for our trucks.
Well now that concerns me little bit I guess I need to make the call to Bilstein to make sure. Guess i should of checked on that first before I made the purchase huh? But, the auction did say it was for our trucks, so thats his mistake if they are not. Usually, a good seller will give you a full refund if its not what it stated......so I hope he does if they are the wrong set. Thanks, for pointing that out Keep looking, there are deals out there if you can find'em.

Quick Reply: Got a good deal on Bilstein 5100!!!