Check it out with the add a leaf kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 11:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Check it out with the add a leaf kit

You guys gotta see my truck with the add a leaf kit in the rear its the rough country kit!! It makes it so much stiffer and raised it so much!!!! Check out my pics gallery the one that says with out the topper is the one that has the newest pics in it! Enjoy

https://www.f150online.com/galleries...cfm?gnum=10486

Old 10-10-2007, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by twotone
You guys gotta see my truck with the add a leaf kit in the rear its the rough country kit!! It makes it so much stiffer and raised it so much!!!! Check out my pics gallery the one that says with out the topper is the one that has the newest pics in it! Enjoy

https://www.f150online.com/galleries...cfm?gnum=10486
looks great man. maybe you can get that chick to wash my truck??

Old 10-10-2007, 11:35 PM
sorry man I dont think so... thanks for the comment though and your truck is real nice aswell

Old 10-10-2007, 11:37 PM
why did you lower it? i like the lift better!

Old 10-11-2007, 09:17 AM
Man looks nice. it would suck to get in an accident and have to replace that paint scheme....haha good luck matching it back up with the other side!!

Old 10-11-2007, 10:19 AM
I had to take the lift blocks out because whoever put them in did a terrible job and must not have tightened the U bolts down to spec and one of the blocks twisted and got a huge chunk taken out of it. So I took them out but I left the lift in the front. Now I recently added the add a leaf kit to the rear so my rear sits pretty high. I also use to have 33in pro comp mud terrains but after taking them through 1 minnesota winter I decided that they SUCKED in anything but mud. I sold them to my buddy and bought my rims and tires as a combo from another friend for $200!!! I am going to get 35's next year so the truck will be just a smidge taller then.

and as for the paint scheme I kno man, I think about it all the time but I have full coverage on her and I pay $10. extra each month for that paint job on my ins so that if something DOES happen then it iwll be up to the body shop to match it not me haha.

Thanks though!!

Old 01-08-2008, 01:14 AM
Hey Twotone,

How do you like the Tough Country Add A Leaf? Did you go with the 2" or
3"? How much was it and where did you buy it? I'm looking to add a leaf to my 97' scab and I'm looking at the Tuff Country and Pro Comp. Tough Country is 30$ cheaper.

Quick Reply: Check it out with the add a leaf kit