My '07 Screw with 2.5 AS Level Kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 04:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My '07 Screw with 2.5 AS Level Kit

Hello - newbie here. Been lurking for a long time. Love the info on this site! I leveled my truck for now but really want to go with a 6" Fabtech with the new 35" BFG KM2's..... maybe tax return season....

Just to introduce myself a little bit I work as a Service Advisor at a Ford dealership. I installed the lift and had it aligned here. I would be more than happy to help out in any way possible with dealership related questions or info - just let me know.

Anyways here are my pics:

Before:

After:

Leveled!!

Old 10-04-2007, 04:56 PM
just finished doing mine about an hour ago. definately worth the 89 bucks they cost. Got some 33's on the way to go on my stock 20's. What do you think the Dealer will say about a LK and 33's? I have bought 4 trucks from them over the years and they've always kind of taken care of me, but there is a new leader in there. I honestly don't know if they will even notice the LK.

Old 10-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by PimpRohr
just finished doing mine about an hour ago. definately worth the 89 bucks they cost. Got some 33's on the way to go on my stock 20's. What do you think the Dealer will say about a LK and 33's? I have bought 4 trucks from them over the years and they've always kind of taken care of me, but there is a new leader in there. I honestly don't know if they will even notice the LK.
Honestly, it depends upon the dealer. For example, we see people with programmers/chips/intakes/exhaust/etc. (especially diesels) and we still warranty them. We see bigger tires all the time, not too many lift kits though. Our rule of thumb is if we can't prove the failure in a court of law on the modification - then we warranty it. So you could call us a 'mod' friendly dealer. I've heard of other places where if they so much as see an Edge/Bullydog/etc. they will refuse warranty before even checking it out. You are right about the leveling kit though - most techs probably won't even notice it unless they are working in that area of the truck. If one dealer refuses you can always take it to another one.

Old 10-04-2007, 05:23 PM
Good information, and congrats on the LK.

Old 10-04-2007, 05:26 PM

Looks good! Now the fun really begins!!!!!!!! It all starts with the leveling kit. Say goodbye to the rest of your $$$ from here on out!

Quick Reply: My '07 Screw with 2.5 AS Level Kit