RCD owners

Old 09-28-2007, 03:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCD owners

I own the 6in kit ffrom RCD fro the 04--7 F150 and I have had it for about 7months. here is my ques? how do I get it to stay aligned??? I have had the damn thing aligned 4 time by 2 different shops. both have experience with lifted trucks and such and one of them still does it old school with the bars and levels and all. I think i need to get it realigned again and just would like to know what I need to do if there is anything to prevent this???? well I spent about 3200 dollars for the kit and tires. didnt have to pay for install did myself.

Can someone post a pick of the tierod ends so I can see howmuch thread is showing????

Old 09-28-2007, 09:57 PM
hey basad, I would get under there personally and try to retighten everything or if you cant do that take it to a 4x4 shop and have them look it over. Something has to be loose or a suspension part is bad.

Old 09-29-2007, 03:22 AM
Originally Posted by basadochi04
I own the 6in kit ffrom RCD fro the 04--7 F150 and I have had it for about 7months. here is my ques? how do I get it to stay aligned??? I have had the damn thing aligned 4 time by 2 different shops. both have experience with lifted trucks and such and one of them still does it old school with the bars and levels and all. I think i need to get it realigned again and just would like to know what I need to do if there is anything to prevent this???? well I spent about 3200 dollars for the kit and tires. didnt have to pay for install did myself.

Can someone post a pick of the tierod ends so I can see howmuch thread is showing????
dude that is the lift i want for my 05. post some pics dude i would love to see what it looks like. how do you like the ride on and off road? was it worth the money?
oh and i would have a shop look it over too cause something could be loose thats messin up your alignment.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RCD owners