8" Rize Price

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 11:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 8" Rize Price

Trying to find the cheapest place for a 8" rize lift. going from a 2wd 04 supercab w/ a 6" fabtech to an 04 4wd screw! I hear good things about rize, now I gotta find a good deal to make my new screw look good. Wheres the cheapest?

Old 09-23-2007, 11:49 PM
www.4wheelonline.com still has the Rize at 2515.00

Old 09-24-2007, 12:46 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Im getting mine for 4100 kit, install, aal, bilsteins front and back, plus alignment. If I remember correctly when I talked to rize they recommended buying it and having it installed by an authorized dealer (preferably the same place??) to get a warranty on it, but I could be wrong it was the first of the year when I talked to them. I know install has to be by an authorized dealer, but idk about where you buy it, just a heads up though on the possibility. I cant wait to get mine and I bet you cant either

Old 09-24-2007, 08:25 AM
Suspended
4WheelOnline.com has the best price but are you going to be installing it yourself?

Originally Posted by FX4life
Im getting mine for 4100 kit, install, aal, bilsteins front and back, plus alignment. If I remember correctly when I talked to rize they recommended buying it and having it installed by an authorized dealer (preferably the same place??) to get a warranty on it, but I could be wrong it was the first of the year when I talked to them. I know install has to be by an authorized dealer, but idk about where you buy it, just a heads up though on the possibility. I cant wait to get mine and I bet you cant either
Correct.

Quick Reply: 8" Rize Price