alignment question

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 06:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alignment question

long story short....put new tires on my truck around 1500 miles ago and my truck started pulling bad to the right....in 1500 miles i have worn down my right front tire pretty bad...real bad..its about 3/4 of the outside tire and inside is worn down but not that bad....went to get it aligned today and bla bla got it back and he showed me the charts and said my alignment was good but he made it a TAD bit better and said it was dead on...well same problem, get up anywhere above 5-10 mph and it will do a lane change in about 5 seconds...get it going down the high way up to about 55-nd up and its gradual but still will do a lane change in a heart beat...took my chart to 3 other tire palces and they say its dead on also...any thing else be my problem ?

Old 10-15-2007, 02:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have you tried rotating your tires? A bad tire can cause the problems you describe. Quick diagnosis is to rotate your tires and see if the problem goes away or goes to the other side. You might make sure that the shops are checking your suspension components. I had Firestone check the alignment on a car I used to have, and they completely missed two bad lower ball joints. I hope this gives you a good start.

Old 10-15-2007, 12:46 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I agree.

Quick Reply: alignment question