Wheel alignment spec after lowering truck

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 12:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wheel alignment spec after lowering truck

I have just fitted a belltech lowering kit 3/4"

I now need the alignment spec so I can sort the wheel alignment out.

I know very little about F150,s as I am in the UK and there are very few around and even less about the technical side of lowering a truck.

My F150 is a year 2000 XLT Flareside and beleive you call it a supercab.

My question is what alignment spec do I need to use?

Old 09-18-2007, 01:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In my hurry to post and the wife nagging me to come for dinner before it gets fed to the dog I forgot to introduce myself. I appologise if it seemed I was just some guy looking for easy answers but I have had my dinner now and will introduce myself properly.

My name is Ross Pateman and I live in Oxfordshire, England.
I brought a ford Gold F150 flareside supercab (suicide doors) from an american guy by the name of Al Eckstrand. Apparently Al is a well knowen drag racing man who set up a track here in England called Santa Pod Raceway. Unfortunatly he was just annother man to me as I know nothing about Drag raceing either but I did like some of his cars and had to have his f150.

I recently needed a new set of tyres and after looking around ended up with a set of 20" chromes as well. After seeing these shiny rims on my dirty truck I decided that something had to be done about the state of the rest of the truck and hence I now have the bug for "pimping my ride".

So to start with I ordered a full Belltech suspension lowering Kit and am now looking to sort the body work with either spraying the bumpers to colour match the rest of the coachwork or fitting a body kit.

Quick Reply: Wheel alignment spec after lowering truck