SuperCrew

X-Plan for Ford Partner Recognition

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2001, 04:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
X-Plan for Ford Partner Recognition

I just reviced an email from my employer, CSC (Computer Sciences Corporation) that says all full time employees of CSC are elgible for the "x-plan" rebate.

This is awesome as I was planing on buying a screw soon anyways. I just wanted to know if any other companies were offered this as well. Here is a part of the email I recived...

Ford Motor Company is offering a special opportunity to its partner organizations called Partner Recognition. Partner Recognition offers permanent full-time CSC employees in the United States and Canada the ability to purchase or lease eligible vehicles at discounted rates. Whether you decide to purchase or lease a vehicle, Partner Recognition pricing is available on most Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda, Volvo and Land Rover vehicles.

As a Ford Partner, you will get additional deals and offers from other Partner companies. All active employees, retirees and their spouses who reside in the U.S. and Canada are eligible to participate in the program. For more information about participating in the Partner Recognition program, log on to www.fordpartner.com.

I will be stoping by my local Ford dealer and check out the X-plan pricing.

Old 08-26-2001, 09:36 PM
I get it too....as far as I know any supplier to Ford of any size at all gets it

Old 08-27-2001, 12:58 PM
Just picked up my "x Plan" supercrew last week. Had been waiting 6 months to buy due to a cross country move. This was my first (but definately not my last) X plan puchase. Most painless car shopping I've ever done. X Plan gave me approx. $4,100 off of sticker, then got another $1,500 on rebate, then the dealer through in another $500 discount beacause he wanted to sell me the one on the lot rather than another one from a search. All told I got $6,100. off a $32,950 sticker when no hassles, no ****ering and no B.S. Try it, you'll like it.

Quick Reply: X-Plan for Ford Partner Recognition