SuperCrew

Quality? Not in this truck

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ya you should be fine with the new 2012 models. My employer bought two of them and both are doing well.

Old 04-27-2014, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by RickC
SuperScrew,
Just a quick note to say I too live in Knoxville Tn, and plan on buying a new Screw soon. I usually deal with Ted Russell because I bought an Expy two years that the sales manager sold me. I never buy from sales people. I go straight to the manager. This usually removes all the haggle crap that you have to put up with. I too had a bad experience with Dean Stallings in Oak Ridge about 5 years ago. Since then, I have bought three Fords to which Dean Stallings can't count any of the profit. They made a bad choice. I drove around with a self made sticker on my rear window for about a year. Anyone seen the "Pee on Ford" or "Pee on Chevy" stickers? I got a Dean Stallings logo from the dealership through a friend, and bought a "Pee on" sticker and cut the little man off. I put the man and the Dean Stallings sticker on my back window. Man, did it generate a lot of laughs. Glad to hear you finally got your problem resolved.

Rick
Brutal !! But funny for sure

Old 05-05-2014, 02:26 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
... well then.

Old 07-29-2016, 10:05 PM
That sticker wasn't very nice but funny I guess

Quick Reply: Quality? Not in this truck