Go Back   F150online Forums > F-Series Trucks > SuperCrew
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Photos Vin Decoder FAQ Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Vendor DirectoryGarage

SuperCrew

Welcome to F150Online Forums!
Welcome to F150Online.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the F150Online Forums community today!

Old 02-17-2009, 08:47 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2003 ford f-150
adjustable pedal problems.

Has anybody had trouble with their adjustable pedals? My brake pedal is not moving, I have to push it to get it to go back. It just kinda clicks.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:45 PM
2010 Ford F150 SuperCrew

Vehicle: 2010 Ford F150
Pamela Anderson Matthews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswford View Post
Has anybody had trouble with their adjustable pedals? My brake pedal is not moving, I have to push it to get it to go back. It just kinda clicks.
I have an '03 S'crew. I've never had any problems with my adjustable pedals. I'll be interested to see what kind of response you get here. I do have to say however, that mine do net get moved very often.

My Old Gallery

My New Gallery
Old 02-21-2009, 09:37 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Unhappy Adj Pedals not working

02 Screw brake pedal no longer travels, but the accel pedal still works. There is one servo motor attached to the accel pedal to drive it and a rotating cable that runs to the brake pedal. Teeth on the plastic gears inside the servo break and the cable no longer turns. If you push/pull the pedal while activating the system, you can at least get the pedals back into a "permanent" location that you can live with. Ford does not sell the internal components, so if you want those adj pedals back it's either purchase from the dealer or searching the scrap yards for hopefully a working unit. I decided the costs were too high for pedal adjustment.
Old 02-21-2009, 09:37 PM