SuperCrew

phone mount/holder

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2022, 12:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
phone mount/holder

what are you guys using for mounts/holders. i was using mounts from a company called Panavise which were really nice but when i searched for the mount for my 08 S-Crew, it looks like it might block the nav screen a little just wanted to see what options were out there.

Old 02-02-2022, 02:00 PM
glc
Received 756 Likes on 702 Posts
I would imagine that your dash is a lot different than my 03, but I use a cup holder mount. I don't remember what brand it is, but it's similar to this:

Amazon Amazon

The following users liked this post:
Old 04-06-2022, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by EBXGSXR
what are you guys using for mounts/holders. i was using mounts from a company called Panavise which were really nice but when i searched for the mount for my 08 S-Crew, it looks like it might block the nav screen a little just wanted to see what options were out there.
I got the Single cab but I got one that from a Ollies store that goes into the cig lighter (Tight but it goes in) and it has a cig lighter on it and 2 usb ports. It works great, I had it about 2 months ago its starting to make a humming noise already (barely noticeable unless there is 0 noise in the truck) but it still charges normal and everything still works fine. I dont got a link to it but i can get a photo of what it looks like in my truck. I have it by the wheel because its just where I like it but you can move it around. it does make the lighter port move around with my phone in it on rough roads but it never came out because of the super tight fit in my lighter port.

Old 04-06-2022, 02:20 PM
glc
Received 756 Likes on 702 Posts
I found the exact one I have:

Amazon Amazon

I bought it at a Love's truck stop, they want over 20 bucks for it.

Old 05-18-2022, 06:50 AM
I like ProFit VSM, Arkon, and Ram Mount. In my cars, I have several of each mount. Screwed into the floor, dash, and even the A-pillar. Phone, tablet computer, GPS, camera, radar, etc.

Quick Reply: phone mount/holder