Go Back   F150online Forums > F-Series Trucks > SuperCrew
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Photos Vin Decoder FAQ Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Vendor DirectoryGarage

SuperCrew

Welcome to F150Online Forums!
Welcome to F150Online.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the F150Online Forums community today!

Old 06-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Cabin Air Filter Location

Could someone please assist me on locating documentation and/or illustrations
on how and where to install the cabin air filter for:
2004 F150 Supercrew 2wd, Lariat, 5.4L v8

Thanks in advance!
Utheman
Old 06-02-2007, 05:53 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2013 FORD F150
Send a message via AIM to SAJEFFC
Welcome to the forum utheman. Unfortunately you've been mis-informed. The F-150 does not have a cabin air filter.
Old 06-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2010 Ford 4x4
From what I've read on here there was a Ford kit back years ago you could install for a filter system in your vel,but they stopped making it.I had one in a 99 Ford van and it was easy to get to the filter,my o1 chev you had too stand on your head to get to it.There's not much room under dash to too put one in if you had it and the stuff you have to remove would be mess to do it.I guess ford didn't think it was needed any more in the vels.Do a search and you you will find a thread on it.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:09 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2004 Ford F150
delete me

Last edited by Riken; 06-28-2007 at 03:13 PM.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:33 AM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 9800 Ford F150, E150
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildmanNP
From what I've read on here there was a Ford kit back years ago you could install for a filter system in your vel,but they stopped making it.I had one in a 99 Ford van and it was easy to get to the filter,my o1 chev you had too stand on your head to get to it.There's not much room under dash to too put one in if you had it and the stuff you have to remove would be mess to do it.I guess ford didn't think it was needed any more in the vels.Do a search and you you will find a thread on it.
How to remove E Series cabin filter?
Old 07-16-2007, 07:33 AM