Go Back   F150online Forums > F-Series Trucks > SuperCrew
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Photos Vin Decoder FAQ Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Vendor DirectoryGarage

SuperCrew

Welcome to F150Online Forums!
Welcome to F150Online.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the F150Online Forums community today!

Old 07-20-2005, 09:30 AM
Garage is empty, add now

Floor console for 2002 F-150 Lariat

I was wondering if anyone knew of a floor console for 2002 150 Lariat. I checked a few websites and could not find anything. Just looking for one to fit in front of the existing seat console on the floor for more space, thanks!!!
Old 07-20-2005, 10:49 AM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2001 Ford F150
I believe that one of the big stereo manufacturers makes a console like you're talking about with a subwoofer inside. If I remember correctly, I think RockPick had one in his old King Ranch. You may want to check out his gallery to see if that's what you're looking for. Other than that, I believe your only other option would be to install an Expedition center console. From reading some of the posts on here, it seems like it can turn into quite a procedure, but it may be worth it if that's what you want.

-Craig
ARE LSII Tonneau Cover
Factory Rear Entertainment Center
Xenarc H.I.D. Headlights
Eclipse AV8012 In-Dash Monitor
http://www.f150online.com/galleries/....cfm?gnum=4762
Old 07-20-2005, 11:44 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2001 Ford F150
I remember reading Rockpicks project way back when. He did add a subwoofer to an Expedition center console. I beleave he had a step by step photo shoot. Very nice job if I remember correctly.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:28 PM
F150online
Administrator
2005 Ford F-150
My Garage

Vehicle: 2012 F-150 King Ranch
They don't make the unit anymore unfortunately...

It was made by CLARION and was called the CAMOFLAUGE Subwoofer. It featured a 8" self-powered sub that wasn't too bad for the money.

If you were looking to rattle bolts out of the vehicle, it wasn't the item for you but, if you were just looking to add a nice subtle thump to your music, it was a VERY nice plug and play addition.

RP
Old 08-08-2005, 09:23 AM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2001 Ford F150 KR
Send a message via AIM to dufunnel
If you are still looking for one, I am going to be taking mine out of my truck and sellling it. I just got an expedition console that I'm going to do some custom work on, so I won't be able to fit this anymore. If you're interested, drop me a line and I can send you some pictures. There are also some pictures in my gallery.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:05 AM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2001 Ford F-150
Quote:
Originally Posted by dufunnel
If you are still looking for one, I am going to be taking mine out of my truck and sellling it. I just got an expedition console that I'm going to do some custom work on, so I won't be able to fit this anymore. If you're interested, drop me a line and I can send you some pictures. There are also some pictures in my gallery.
Do you have any pictures of it?

I might be interested in it.

Let me know,

Steve
Old 11-13-2005, 09:31 AM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2001 Ford F150 KR
Send a message via AIM to dufunnel
Sorry, I sold it on ebay awhile ago after I didn't get any interested people on the boards here.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:31 AM