SuperCrew

DTC? (P1000 error code)

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2004, 09:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DTC? (P1000 error code)

I just downloaded a performance program from Hypertech into my 2002 F-150 5.4. It stated I needed to check P1000 in my owners manual, but I could not find anything. I believe it stated this was a DTC (error code) and needed to be checked. Can someone tell me what error code P1000 is or where I might look? T a performance program from Hypertech into my 2002 F-150 5.4. It stated I needed to check P1000 in my owners manual, but I could not find anything. I believe it stated this was a DTC (error code) and needed to be checked. Can someone tell me what error code P1000 is or where I might look? Thank you!!

Old 01-16-2004, 12:00 AM
I think it means open loop. It's like when you disconnect your battery and reset the computer. It needs to learn again until it has enough info on your driving vs. engine performance. This way it can optimize running conditions.

Make sense?

Old 01-16-2004, 12:45 AM
Yes..

That makes sense. I was abouy 75% through my program download it something happened, I got a 60 error code and then instructed to call Hypertech. I basically redownloaded the stock program and started from scratch. The second time went with no pro-Disposition: form-data; name="message"

That makes sense. I was abouy 75% through my program download it something happened, I got a 60 error code and then instructed to call Hypertech. I basically redownloaded the stock program and started from scratch. The second time went with no problems. thanks for your help.

Old 01-16-2004, 01:17 AM
Re: Yes..

Originally posted by richgonfishn
That makes sense. I was abouy 75% through my program download it something happened, I got a 60 error code and then instructed to call Hypertech. I basically redownloaded the stock program and started from scratch. The second time went with no pro-Disposition: form-data; name="message"

That makes sense. I was abouy 75% through my program download it something happened, I got a 60 error code and then instructed to call Hypertech. I basically redownloaded the stock program and started from scratch. The second time went with no problems. thanks for your help.
hmmmm.....

P1000 = Check of all OBDII Systems Not Complete

hmmmm.....

P1000 = Check of all OBDII Systems Not Complete

P1000 - Monitors Incomplete
After clearing DTCs, or a battery disconnect, for a few journeys the DTC P1000 is often found. This is a notification that not all of the Monitors have been completed since they were cleared and is not a fault condition. Once all of the OBD Monitors have been completed the DTC P1000 is cleared from memory.
P1000 - Monitors Incomplete
After clearing DTCs, or a battery disconnect, for a few journeys the DTC P1000 is often found. This is a notification that not all of the Monitors have been completed since they were cleared and is not a fault condition. Once all of the OBD Monitors have been completed the DTC P1000 is cleared from memory.
I wouldn't worry about it.

I wouldn't worry about it.

echo.... echo....

echo.... echo....

Old 01-16-2004, 02:22 AM
Not sure?

I'm not sure why it double posted? I do appreciate your help. Thanks again...........

Old 11-11-2009, 09:28 PM
Awesome!! Have the same problem.It does make sense, for the fact that the battery was disconnected. Before I tried reprogramming it. Now the question is since the truck is learning again should I leave it in stock mode for a bit until the code goes away or can I reprogram it now?

Quick Reply: DTC? (P1000 error code)