SuperCrew

My New Toy

Old 10-15-2003, 01:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post My New Toy

Well, the other day, my husband told me that I could trade my truck in and get a new truck. So on Monday night, went to the dealership and came home with a 2003 F-150 Supercrew 4x2.
I have to say, I could never go back to a Supercab. The truck drives so smoothly. I'm still trying to get use to the power differance between the 4.6 and the 5.4. Gotta remeber I dont have to push the gas peddle as hard. I have a few ideas for mods but still doing my research. Any suggestions.

Thanks.

By the way, I have been reading this board for over a year. I'm glad that I finally got my dream truck. I was so jealous of you guys.

Old 10-15-2003, 02:28 PM
Congratulations Welcome to the site. There is alot of info to be found here.

Old 10-15-2003, 03:37 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
We're glad to have you as a registered user and welcome to SCREW ownership. 76 huh? Birthyear? That's mine too... *shrugs*

RP

Old 10-15-2003, 05:08 PM
Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts
Welcome to the board. Sounds like a great truck, and a great husband!
So you've been lurking for a year before posting. That's about the way I did it. Bought a 97 and lurked on and off for a year or so before finally taking the plunge.

Ole' RP, always rubbing it in. 76 eh, birthdate year.... Right, how about mine, 46 let's see, the math would make me, er, ah, dang, about 30 years older than both of you.

Pictures, please post some pictures of the new wheels!

Old 10-15-2003, 05:27 PM
Actually, my birthday is 1978. I hit the wrong key and didn't relize till it was too late. Oh well. Took 2 quick pics earlier today. Taken her in on Monday to get her detailed at the dealership.

I had posted a couple of time but lost my login and password, so decided to restart the whole process with my new truck.
I am in the process right now of making my gallery. I will post it soon.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My New Toy