Special thanks to Crash!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 03:26 PM
Tech Article Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Special thanks to Crash!

I realize most people may not know me right off hand but I have been around for awhile ( but as go-on3) and like many of you, The truck scene is a passion. I have built many projects and have met so many great people in the f150 community. I have tried to do things a little different than the many of the people that get bitten by the modding bug. My ideas or work may not be the best, I don't have the fastest truck, but I do appreciate the guidance and the time he put effort in to help without knowing me etc... after many talks its clear he's been around for awhile and very knowledgeable and really likes to go out of his way to research info , to give specific details, and it's Interactions like this that make you want to go back online and share projects, ideas, and not be afraid to ask for advise. So many lessons learned from this site and thanks to everyone that has inspired me and helped me along the way....

Last edited by go-on3; 04-23-2014 at 03:56 PM.
Old 05-18-2014, 01:46 AM
I must agree, I had went from Eaton m112 to my procharger system. This is a easy system to install. Procharger leaves out some very important details on how this should be installed. I sent crash a couple videos, and within a hour he called me back with a solution! Procharger even couldn't respond with the right answers.

Old 05-20-2014, 09:20 PM
If it wasn't for Crash and his help, lord only knows what kind of shape my truck would be in. He basically made sure all problems last tuner caused were fixed and changed without ever personally looking at truck. FYI he had not made a dime off of me since I had originally bought my supercharger from him over a decade ago. I spent 15 grand with last tuner at his shop, and when problems arose he basically blamed me for all of them. 15 grand and screw you compared to 0 dallars in over a decade and I will help you get get this straightened for you no matter how many phone calls it takes. Personally I was surprised he even remembered me purchasing the supercharger from him all those years ago. I consider myself lucky that I have him as a friend, not just someone that post on a forum an answer to my question.

Quick Reply: Special thanks to Crash!