2004 Lariat Supercab rear speaker grill removal

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 09:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 Lariat Supercab rear speaker grill removal

I had no problem finding the slot on the front speakers and removing the grills but the rear door speakers do not seem to have that slot and I don't want to force anything. Any help on remving the rear speaker grills?

Old 10-12-2004, 10:23 PM
Here you go.

https://www.f150online.com/galleries...w.cfm?num=4897

What part of LA are you from?

Old 10-12-2004, 10:34 PM
Thanks Dupuis'
Keatchie, @ 20 miles south of Shreveport

Old 10-14-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by minotaur
Thanks Dupuis'
Keatchie, @ 20 miles south of Shreveport

South end here.
Good luck!

Old 10-17-2004, 01:32 PM
Your little tutorial is for Supercrew. I'm not sure how this helps the original poster as he has a supercab, which is a totally different door.

Old 10-18-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by bludgeon
Your little tutorial is for Supercrew. I'm not sure how this helps the original poster as he has a supercab, which is a totally different door.
I'm sure glad you made me aware of that.
Different door, same steps and since the thread that describes how to remove the panel on the Scab does not have pictures, the one I posted is much more helpful.
That "little tutorial" which is not mine, has been helping people on this forum with both doors long before you came along with your 1st post, which has helped Minotaur and so many here. If Minotaur had needed more info or didn't understand, than he would of asked.

If you have something to say, find a better way of saying it or don't post at all. We don't need negative post to past threads in which the original poster's questions were answered.

Welcome to the forum, great start!

Old 10-19-2004, 05:32 PM
To anyone that can help.. I've gotten as far as understanding the order to remove the different panels... my problem has to do with actually removing them. The smaller top panel on the Supercab seems pretty reluctant to pop off and I just need to know the magic that's needed!

Old 10-20-2004, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by JT279
To anyone that can help.. I've gotten as far as understanding the order to remove the different panels... my problem has to do with actually removing them. The smaller top panel on the Supercab seems pretty reluctant to pop off and I just need to know the magic that's needed!
Start at the top and work your fingers under it along both sides pulling straight out as you go. Then work yourself down. There are 2 clips holding it in place. As you go down it will pop off. Just make sure and pull straight out.
Good luck

Quick Reply: 2004 Lariat Supercab rear speaker grill removal