Southeast AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN

Can someone recommend a Dealership/Service in Southeast FL

Old 07-24-2016, 04:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can someone recommend a Dealership/Service in Southeast FL

I am very interested in joining the F-150 family with a 2017 Raptor SuperCrew.

I had a very bad experience with another brand due to the dealership's service department shortcomings and their way of treating costumers; I would like to avoid a repeat of that for a vehicle as expensive as the Raptor.

Can someone recommend a dealership and/or service department in Southeast FL within driving distance (say 5-25 miles) of the North Miami Beach/Aventura FL area? Maybe a trusted sales advisor and service advisor?

I apologize if this is not the forum to ask or it is against the rules, just trying to get some input.

Thanks!!!

Old 07-24-2016, 08:26 PM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
Does Ford still rate the dealerships with star ratings? If so, look for a 5 star dealer.

I lived in Homestead for over 3 1/2 years. The only thing I had done at the dealer was the replacement of the front left bearing hub at Armstrong Ford in Homestead. They did a good job and fixed it the next day when I called. Not much to go on though for your new purchase.

Old 07-25-2016, 07:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not seeing a star or any sort of rating when I look up the dealerships by area on Ford's Dealer Finder.

I also tried dealerrater and Yelp which don't have much information other than bad reviews and some excellent reviews (that seem manufactured) across the board.

I figured somebody in the area must have a good experience with their service department and possibly sales that could share.

Thanks anyway for your reply

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Can someone recommend a Dealership/Service in Southeast FL