Southeast AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN

South Florida Assistance Needed

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 01:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
South Florida Assistance Needed

Good Evening,
My name is Nick and I am new to the forum. I posted this same message in the F150Forum.com as well, but I am desperate and need some help as soon as possible so Im posting here as well. I have a 2006 F150 with the 5.4. I’ve been sifting through posts for the last few hours regarding Spark Plugs and it appears that the tool to have is the Lisle Broken Spark Plug Remover!

Well....this morning I attempted to remove 1 of the spark plugs and sure as broke it in half. I am posting to see if anyone in South Florida would be willing to let me rent their tool for the afternoon so I can remove the broken plug and move on with life.
I am located in Fort Lauderdale

Thanks for the help, I got my hands on the Lisle remover and will be attempting this project once again today

Last edited by Bluejay; 06-04-2012 at 09:53 AM. Reason: language
Old 06-04-2012, 09:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am sorry that you have not had any replies. I live in the Melbourne area and get to Ft. Lauderdale frequently. I do not have the tool you are looking for and assume that you have fixed the problem by now. I have a 2001 F150 with the 5.4 L V-8. When it came to change the plugs I let the dealer do it. Now I have found a good mechanic that is more reasonable. Good luck and stay in touch. This forum is really good. It just depends on the question and timing. Steve M.

Quick Reply: South Florida Assistance Needed