Southeast AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN

Test and Tune / Car & Truck show

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 12:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Test and Tune / Car & Truck show

Just thought I'd drop a note about our MADD car & truck show / test and tune coming up on Saturday, the 27th of June.

It's open to all and there is one fee, $20.00. That includes car / truck show entry fee and allows you to run your vehicle down the drag strip.

Place : Knoxville dragway

Time : 9:00 am - 4:00 pm

Entry fee : $20.00

Like I stated earlier, this is sponsored by MADD so all the proceeds go to everything MADD does in the area teaching kids and adults safety and awareness out on the road and the consequences of drinking and driving. Please come out and support us as I'm sure alot of you have been affected by a drunk driver in one way or another. (My wife was severely injured by a drunk driver in 2005 as she was out jogging)

Old 06-13-2009, 04:55 AM
I wish I was going to be in the country for that I would definitely make the trip up there for that cause. Sorry to hear about your wife. My wife's younger brother was killed in a drunk driving accident a week after we got back from our honeymoon. Hope you have a great turn out and raise a ton of money

Old 06-16-2009, 11:22 AM
sounds like a great time for a great cause...i will definnitely come check this out

Quick Reply: Test and Tune / Car & Truck show