09-16 F-150 Zone 2" Suspension Lift Kit (4WD/Excluding Raptor) AmericanMuscle

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2016, 02:16 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09-16 F-150 Zone 2" Suspension Lift Kit (4WD/Excluding Raptor) AmericanMuscle

For just over $200 you're looking at a kit that will fit 33"-35" tires. I present to you The Zone Off-road 2" Suspension Lift Kit fitting (09-16 4WD, Excluding Raptor)

Running a 34" 295/70/18 (As the truck in the video is mine I can personally attest that there's zero rubbing unless you're going to be at full lock.

This kit is going to be perfect for someone that's looking to make their F150 look as it should've right off the lot.

Here's my F150 equipped with the Zone 2" Lift Kit

Here's what we're looking at:
  • 2 in. Strut Spacer and Block Lift Kit
  • Increase Ground Clearance
  • Durable Polyphthalamide Construction
  • Maintains Factory Stance
  • Accommodates Up to 34 in. Tires
  • Optional Hydro or Nitro Rear Shocks
  • Fits 2009-2016 4WD F-150s, Excluding SVT Raptors

Durable Construction: Zone Offroad proudly manufactures their parts in the USA. The strut spacers are constructed out of a durable thermoplastic synthetic resin known as polyphthalamide, which is used to replace metals. The material provides superior stability while also providing protection against corrosion.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Kit Contents: This 2 in. Suspension Kit includes (2) strut spacers, (2) lift blocks and all the required hardware needed to give your F-150 a mild lift

Choice of Shocks: Zone Offroad offers this Suspension Lift Kit with a choice of Hydro Shocks, Nitro Shocks or No Shocks. If your rear shocks are still in great shape and you are happy with the ride quality, save yourself some money by not upgrading your shocks. Just by adding the leveling kit to your F-150, you will still be able to maintain the factory ride quality.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Hydro Shocks: The Hydro Shocks features a twin tube hydraulic design with a progressive 10 stage velocity sensitive valving. It provides an increase in the fluid capacity, while cutting down the internal temperatures to ensure a smooth and comfortable ride on and off road.

Nitro Shocks: The Nitro Shocks are also a twin tube design, but it is charged by nitrogen gas with a 10 stage velocity sensitive full displaced valving. It provides a better valving range when compressing and extending during travel to give your F-150 a more responsive feel and control on and off road.

Application: This Zone Offroad 2 in. Suspension Lift Kit with choice of Hydro Shocks, Nitro Shocks or No Shocks is designed for use on all 2009 to 2016 F-150s equipped with four wheel drive (4WD), excluding the SVT Raptor models. Please choose your preferred rear shocks from the options above.

Last edited by AMWill; 05-31-2016 at 02:32 PM.

Quick Reply: 09-16 F-150 Zone 2" Suspension Lift Kit (4WD/Excluding Raptor) AmericanMuscle