SnapRest - the instant comfort armrest is now available for 2009-14 F150!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2015, 11:42 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SnapRest - the instant comfort armrest is now available for 2009-14 F150!

Hello!

We are the newest vendor on this forum, but we are not new to the car aftermarket community. RedlineGoods has been around since 1999, and we are the maker of genuine, premier-quality shift boots and other interior accessories. For example we've been offering a beautiful F-150 armrest cover for a while now: Ford F-150 2009-14 shift boot - RedlineGoods leather shift boot store

And here’s our newest product. One of a kind and very, very cool. We are proudly introducing SnapRest - The Instant Comfort Armrest!

SnapRest™ is a patented, innovative armrest that makes driving more enjoyable by providing ideally positioned cushioning to rest your arm:

Why want one?

1) For your comfort
SnapRest™ provides the ideally positioned cushioning to rest your arm.
Eliminates sore forearms and elbows caused by resting your arm on firm surfaces.

2) For your safety
Distraction are the #1 cause of automobile accidents.
Don’t let the nuisance of a hard factory armrest distract you on the road!

3) For your health
Promotes sitting in upright position to reduce fatigue and improve alertness.
Might help alleviate muscle and neck pain resulting from sustained unhealthy posture while driving.

4) It's beautiful and functional
Installs in seconds without use of tools. Available in a variety of colors to match your truck’s interior. SnapRest™ is an attractive and functional accessory that you will be proud to own.

5) It’s versatile – buy once, use forever!
If you ever change cars, buy an adapter (available soon) for your new vehicle and keep enjoying the comfort provided by the SnapRest™.

Here's how simple it is to install!

1) Installation time: 0.00 sec

2) Installation time: 0.50 sec

3) Installation time: 1.00 sec

4) Installation time: 1.50 sec

5) Installation time: 2.00 sec - DONE!

The SnapRest™ built-in door pull is strong, durable and provides an easy grip during normal use.

Made of finest Italian leather and high density foam for comfort and durability, SnapRest™ is your ultimate interior mod!

See more at SnapRest.com

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Last edited by RedlineGoods; 09-25-2015 at 07:13 AM.
Old 09-25-2015, 07:27 AM
Former Sponsor
Guys

Just to remind you - we're still here

And we still have great deals for you

Here's our current discount code for you: SNAP25%DEAL - paste it at checkout and enjoy Your SnapRest 25% LESS!

Meet me at SnapRest.com :-)

Take care

Jack

Old 10-01-2015, 08:57 AM
Former Sponsor
"The packing is impressive, the materials used are high quality, the concept is great, and the armrest is comfortable."

And what will You say about the SnapRest? Order yours with 25% DISCOUNT code: "SNAP25%DEAL" and GET another $10 BACK for posting a forum / facebook referral!

:-)

Meet me at SnapRest.com and enjoy a smooth and comfortable ride

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Last edited by RedlineGoods; 10-05-2015 at 03:56 PM.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:05 PM
Former Sponsor
Guys,

If anyone is in Vegas in the first week of November, please drop by at our booth at The Best Show On The Planet - the Sema Show!

We'll be happy to meet you in South Hall Upper, booth #33213

Have a great week everyone!

And remember that our current discount code: SNAP25%DEAL is still valid

Meet us at SnapRest.com

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 10-08-2015, 05:51 PM
Former Sponsor
Please let me quote a few our customer for those of you who are still not convinced about the SnapRest:

"I just received this in the mail, first thing I did was to go out and install it in the truck, very easy to install, only took a couple of seconds, Wow, did I need this! My F150 is going to be so much more comfortable to drive now."

"Driving with the SnapRest makes a big difference for me. Before, my arm would sit too low on the factory armrest making it uncomfortable for me to use while driving. I can even reach the wheel now with my left hand as it rest on the SnaRrest, which is how I prefer to drive. It definitely has improved the comfort level of my driving!"

So what will be YOUR story? Get your SnapRest 25% LESS with this code: SNAP25%DEAL and let us hear it

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 10-28-2015, 10:57 AM
Former Sponsor
Hello guys

It's been some time since we last talked and a lot has been happening at RedlineGoods :-)

First of all, the official SnapRest premiere will take place at this year's edition of the coolest show on Earth - The Sema Show! If any of you guys is planning to visit the shoe, we'll be more than happy to have a chance to talk. Meet us in South Hall Upper, booth #33213.

In the meantime please see the teaser of SnapRest official video that will also have its premiere at the SemaShow:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Rc5nQjor7po" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And remember - the "SNAPREST-DEAL" discount code is still valid and good for 15% DISCOUNT

Meet us at SnapRest.com

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 12-11-2015, 12:28 PM
Former Sponsor
Guys!

Christmas is coming!

Time to get yourself (or your beloved one) something nice for your / his / her ride!

So drop by at RedlineGoods.com, and paste this code at checkout: XMAS2015!
And remember that the code works on top of our regular discounts scheme so depending on your order value you can SAVE up to 50%

Meet me there

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 02-12-2016, 06:20 PM
Former Sponsor
Ladies and Gentlemen!

RedlineGoods is proud to announce that our partnership with world leader in spray-on bedliner coatings: Line-X is now starting!

SnapRest will soon be available at Line-X distributors all over the US so you will have a chance to see it, touch it or even test-fit it before you order. This way you can see for yourself how much you've always needed one

So find your nearest Line-X distributor HERE and ask about SnapRest soon

Or if you're in San Diego this weekend, drop by at Line-X conference and say hello to our team - you'll find our booth easily there

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 02-19-2016, 09:02 AM
Former Sponsor
Guys

In case any of you wondered how durable our leathers are and how long our products hold in everyday usage, here's a photo from one of our customers who liked his armrest cover so much that he desided to swap the armrest into his brand new car:

Here's his full story: http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulle...install-74497/

And here's this week's discount code for you to use with your next order: 1I121YIVP678. it is good for 10% DISCOUNT and it works on top of our regular discouts scheme so you can save up to 40%

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Quick Reply: SnapRest - the instant comfort armrest is now available for 2009-14 F150!