2004 - 2008 F-150

Power steering line schematic

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2016, 04:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Power steering line schematic

I've got an '05 FX4 and I've got a steady leak from one or more of the PS lines. I have not been able to find any good schematics online that give me the part numbers or even the routing of the existing lines. In addition, my YouTube searches have turned up very few videos that are of any help on how to change out any of the lines. When I had some work done a couple weeks ago, the mechanic said it was the high pressure line with the switch port, but when I looked under the truck it didn't seem right. They wanted $360 for the part and labor which sounded like a lot, but maybe it won't be. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Old 08-23-2016, 08:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
have you tried fordparts.com? it's ford's website and a lot of times they will include schematics and part numbers. I've used it quite a bit, but the search can be kind of klunky.
I suggest starting by using their menu options to narrow down your search before you try a keyword search. If you do a keyword search don't get too specific, in your case i'd only search for "power steering"

Quick Reply: Power steering line schematic