Britney Drives With Baby In Lap

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 11:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Britney Drives With Baby In Lap

Can anyone tell me what the hell is wrong with this girl. She's claiming that the papparazzi were after her and she freaked out. She had her damn bodyguard in the passenger seat. The least, and I mean very least thing she could have done was hand the baby to him. Amazing!!

Old 02-07-2006, 11:13 PM

It shows you that you do not have to be smart to be rich.

How are you tonight?

Old 02-07-2006, 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by silversvt04

It shows you that you do not have to be smart to be rich.

How are you tonight?
Yeah, I guess so. I just think she's young and stupid too. At least I hope that's all it is. And she was on a freeway too!!! Imagine if that airbag went off?!!!!!

I'm good Silver! How are you tonight?

Old 02-08-2006, 12:18 AM
Can anyone tell me what the hell is wrong with this girl
she should be punished

Old 02-08-2006, 12:24 AM
Let 'em crash, two less white trash messing up the gene pool.

Old 02-08-2006, 01:31 AM
Originally Posted by nvrenuff
she should be punished

She is, consider her reality, Chased by paperazzi, Adored by teeny boppers
wait... ... it should be me..............
I'm sobbing in the corner.

Old 02-08-2006, 02:24 AM
She should be arrested and charged with child endangerment, why is it that celebrities are immune from the law?

Old 02-08-2006, 02:42 AM
OK . . . first off, I want to make it clear that what I am about to type in no way is in defense of Brandine, I mean Britney, and what she did, because she is an idiot for not securing her child, however, what is reported in the press is not entirely accurate and, even though what she did was wrong, is being made to sound even more horrific than what it already is.

Britney lives in Serra, a private community in Malibu. In this area there is the Cross Creek shopping area (which is where she was when this happened) and the Colony shopping center which has a number of high end specialty stores and restaurants as well as the local Sav-On drug store and the Ralphs (the local grocery store). On any given day you will see 20 to 30 paparazzi hanging outside of any given store. It could be any of numerous stars around here, but most likely it's for her, and they can get pretty nasty, so there may be an element of truth to her story . . . however since this has been going on most of her life she is certainly aware of such behaviour by the photographers and should be prepared for it. Claiming panic resulting in what happened is a rather dubious excuse.

But, even though what she did is wrong, the press who is making money out of reporting it, is exaggerating the details. She was at the Starbucks here at Cross Creek. This shopping area is at the base of the hill where she lives. There is a back entrance to Serra which is where she drove to reenter her neighborhood. She drove up Cross Creek about 1/4 mile. Top speed, probably not more than 10 miles an hour. It's not the freeway, and it's off of PCH but she didn't drive on PCH (as I have been told by those who were there).

Like I said, regardless, what she did was wrong and frankly, I think that at the very least Child Services should put a good scare into her since the Sheriff's Dept. can't bust her . . . but on the other hand, no one seems to be talking about - or care - how the media is making money out of exploiting the story with misrepresentation. They could have easily said, here's a pic of Britney driving with her baby in her lap. That is certainly bad enough. But that's not good enough for the press. They have to expand on it and sensationalize it (not that it needed it). News survives on "bad". Brit driving unsafely with baby . . .cool! But honestly, every news director in town and every advertising exec for each station was praying there was an accident and death . . . just means more revenue. Gory pix? Even better! Think of the extra money we can charge for ad time! Oh . . . no gore? Damn. Well, then let's say she was driving on the freeway. Spice it up a bit. I'm not sure what's worse. Britney's idiocy or the media's loving this so they can exploit it for a buck.

Personally though . . .yup, I think she's an idiot. I seriously have my doubts whether either of them are fit to be parents. I feel sorry for that kid just for having the bad luck to be born to them . . . unfortunately that poor kid is probably going to end up dead due to neglect and mistreatment at worse . . . seriously screwed up emotionally and psychologically at best.

So it goes.

Last edited by kobiashi; 02-08-2006 at 03:52 AM.
Old 02-08-2006, 04:40 AM
By the way, wasn't there a post in Gen. Discussion recently about all the horrors we endured as kids way back when, such as playing in gravel pits, and eating food that was prepared in kitchens not sanitized with antibiotics every 2 minutes, and actually falling down in gym class and not suing the school, etc.? Wasn't one of those wondering how we all survived not having child saftey seats (or even seat belts) back in those days, and didn't a lot of us agree that, yes, such was the case?

I'd bet money a lot of us, when we were babies, were left sitting unrestrained in the front seat, and there wasn't national outcry about it.

Never mind. Just thinking out loud.

Old 02-08-2006, 09:24 AM
True, but I think we were a little niave then. We now know carseats are important for infants and childrens safety. Also, remember the airbag that was directly in front of the baby. I agree with what you say about the media and about the papparazzi, but what she did was still wrong.

Last edited by lovetrucks; 02-08-2006 at 09:59 AM.
Old 02-08-2006, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by kobiashi
...I'd bet money a lot of us, when we were babies, were left sitting unrestrained in the front seat, and there wasn't national outcry about it.

Never mind. Just thinking out loud.
Yes sir. Many of us. I can remember my mom just putting her arm out across me when she had to jump on the brakes for some emergency stop or something.

In fact, the first time I put a seat belt on in life was when I was 16. The only reason I put it on was because I was racing up a winding road at Red Rocks Amphitheater in my 69 Mach 1, and it kept me from sliding around in my seat. Just decided to use it all the time after that.

Anyway, my parents, and most of my friends parents were "guilty" of the same thing.

Even now, out here in the open country, many people do not belt their kids in. In fact, I see little tiny kids standing in the middle of the bench seat in alot of regular cab trucks around here. The mentallity is that there's not enough traffic. It's a joke to them. Those are the people I want to beat on.

Old 02-08-2006, 02:11 PM
That is such a white trash thing to so.

Barf

Old 02-08-2006, 03:20 PM
I'd ride in her lap....

Old 02-08-2006, 03:27 PM
I'm much more interested in seeing pics of Britney, nursing her baby...

Preferably, from a baby-cam aspect.

Just being honest..

Old 02-08-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by rutherk1

Barf
Maybe so but with a quarter of a BILLION dollar net worth I could tolerate that look. Heck, for that much money, I could tolerate just about anything. It also doesn't hurt that, if given a bath she cleans up nicely.

Now, give her a bath, disinfect/decontaminate her, put her through finishing school, give her a basic education, and get her to stop drinking, smoking, and partying all the time, and you'd have yourself a nice sugar mamma there.

Quick Reply: Britney Drives With Baby In Lap