Lightning

North Jerysey Meet Pics.

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2001, 05:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile North Jerysey Meet Pics.

Good to see y'all again! Had fun chatting. And man, that one ImpalaSS is pretty quick.

Daniel

Old 09-09-2001, 05:45 PM
YES SIR! IT was a Great one again!

I honestly thought there would be more people, but what the heck, the ones that were there definitely satisfied my expectations, I certainly enjoyed everyones company!

Thank you to everyone there for attending... and I hope the PA folks had problem free drive home!

Old 09-09-2001, 05:48 PM
Sorry i couldnt make it...took my son to Sesame place.

Old 09-09-2001, 06:05 PM
thanks for the concern, Jerzey, we made it home following a silver Y2K L from Virginia. He had to stop at the Sunoco station on the NJ turnpike................... One thing is for sure though, NJ roads are a whole lot better to drive on than PA roads! Stopped at a nearby Arby's and after eating came out and was greeted by a column of old Model A Fords (7 of 'em) driving along and appearing to have a good time. None of them wanted to race though . Maybe in ninety or so years our little piggies will be thought of in the same way these cars were.

Steve

Old 09-09-2001, 11:47 PM
Hey guys
Sorry I wasn't able to make it back in time. Glad to have met everybody that was there early.

The Pawn: Missed you at the meet. Hope you got the tape that I left for you. At the beginning of the tape is the auto-x from last month...and later in the tape is the road racing we did in the Poconos. Hope you enjoy the tape :-)

Andy

Here's a few pics from the meet.

Old 09-10-2001, 12:11 AM
Hey Andy,

I got the tape! Good stuff, thanks alot! Heheh, I actually watched the whole thing... Your buddies have some nice Supra's there! I'd love to head up to Poconos with you some time, let me know if you plan on going again!

Daniel

Old 09-10-2001, 03:34 AM
Thumbs up

It looks like it was a great time, nice pictures..
Bill

Old 09-10-2001, 04:45 PM
Heh heh heh Glad you enjoyed the tape Daniel. The funny thing was I almost edited out our little "cruise" on I-287. I decided that making a tape with 10 minutes of material would be silly. I figued you enjoy the extra footage.

I believe they will have another track time event in the Poconos in October. I'll probably go to that. I'll have to get more details as to when it is. I'll let you know.

Andy

Old 09-10-2001, 08:30 PM
Sweet. Thanks! I'd definately love to join... I can get my friend Mitch and his modded RX-7 to come too.

I'm dying to know what some of the music you guys were listening to was. Definately had good tunes pumpin the whole time you guys were cruisin.

Daniel

Quick Reply: North Jerysey Meet Pics.