Anyone have this problem?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2014, 09:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone have this problem?

I have an 06 Lariat and just activated the satellite radio. It seems to work fine, but it does not pick up all the channels provided for in my package. I contacted SirrusXm to verify and they could not explain why it was not picking up the channels.

I bought the truck used. Is it possible that some of the channels have been blocked by the previous owner? If so, how can this be undone? I've read all through the owners manual and have not located any information to help. I'm open to any suggestions if anyone has experienced this problem. Thanks

Old 10-29-2014, 01:14 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
How are you tuning in the stations?? If you use the presets you may not find them. Try using the tune for the radio stations to find Sirius stations. Just a WAG??!!!
That's what I learned on mine. 2014 STX

Old 11-25-2014, 09:01 AM
Not getting Sirius channels 1 -130

Having the same problem. In my 2011 f150 Platinum the Sirius radio stopped playing channels 1-130. Contacted Sirius techs who walked me through every step possible. Tried refreshing the signal several times still nothing. Channel comes back as unsubscribed and to call Sirius. Sirius techs said a hard factory reset was needed. FORD said select Restore Factory setting - that didn't work. Any help?

Old 04-21-2015, 11:12 AM
Unsubscribed Message

I have the same truck and same problem. The Sirius XM was working fine and suddenly got the Unsubscribed message. The Sirius tech went through many steps and refreshed several times with no luck. They determined it was a software problem that would have to be repaired by Ford. Ford says it in not a problem with the radio. Now what?

Old 04-21-2015, 11:39 AM
don't know if this will help you guys ?
https://care.siriusxm.com/retailrefresh_view.action

Quick Reply: Anyone have this problem?