08 f150 sat. radio problems

Old 07-29-2008, 03:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 f150 sat. radio problems

Hey all,

I bought an 08 f150 with nav and sirius back in January of 08. It came with a free 6 month subscription to sirius. Sunday the free subscription ended so I called sirius and had them add the radio to my existing account. Great. Everything worked for five minutes, then the channel i was listening to says "unsubscribed channel" and is silent. So are alot of the other stations...not all, but some. Spent a few hours with sirius customer service sending different signals to no avail. Called Ford customer care and all they could do is recommend I take it to a dealer. Any thoughts??? Thanks.

Old 07-29-2008, 04:30 PM
I would try and reset the thing, Maybe take the battery cable off. My wife's did this as well, it was an after market, but I unplug the thing for a few mins, and plug it back up, and all was well.

Daryl

Old 07-30-2008, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by rcvesco
Hey all,

I bought an 08 f150 with nav and sirius back in January of 08. It came with a free 6 month subscription to sirius. Sunday the free subscription ended so I called sirius and had them add the radio to my existing account. Great. Everything worked for five minutes, then the channel i was listening to says "unsubscribed channel" and is silent. So are alot of the other stations...not all, but some. Spent a few hours with sirius customer service sending different signals to no avail. Called Ford customer care and all they could do is recommend I take it to a dealer. Any thoughts??? Thanks.
If Sirius can't get it working then something must have gone wrong with the tuner. Just doesn't make sense that it only acted up after they cut you off but dealer is your best bet if Sirius cant fix it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 08 f150 sat. radio problems