Get Xm For $64.05/year!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 11:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get Xm For $64.05/year!!!

I just signed up and got it for 64.05/year plus Navtraffic at like $47/year.

Coupon code: ZWINBACK
$77/year, free activation. extra $12.95 off for putting a charge card on file.
only good for one year, though. after the year is up, you have to call and threaten to turn the radio off, they should offer to renew at the $77 price. I have been reading online about people doing that successfully.

ok, here is how I got it so cheap:
Call up XM (current users may have to threaten to cancel their subscription).
tell them you got this Flyer in the mail for $77/year and want to use it. they will take your info. make sure you give them the coupon code before giving them a charge card (just in case). It has been working for people for a couple of years. I got it to work 10 minutes ago (5/9/08) if you currently have a subscription, you wont get the extra $12.95 off because your card is already on file.

the first time I called and asked about an offer I read about online, they told me it didn't exist and I have to wait until XM sends me an offer. so an hour later I called back, talked to a different guy, and he signed me right up for that price.

Old 05-10-2008, 03:32 PM
I would recomend holding off on sirus or xm radio new contracts..they have a merger on the books that is suposed to drop the pricing and decrease unwanted channels..back in mid to late march(08) congressianol hearings were heald and they have approved the merger. Now its left up to the FCC to approve the merger. FCC has never overruled the congressianol hearings in past cases. With the merger prices are suposed to drop and be fixed with no inflation prices and you are not gonna be paying for unwanted channels, price plans have been leaked out, price will drop due to the fact there is no more compition cept for "free" radio IE Clear Channel(1 of the biggest communications company) Without merger analyst are saying XM will not be able to stay afloat, sirus has enough fincial backen to stay afloat based off their balance sheet. Been following this merger since november 07, its 77 days past due but the both companies have agreed to "let it ride" FCC suposed to rule in coming weeks(what that means i couldnt tell ya) By no means am i saying this is a bad deal i just want people to be informed so they can make a informed decision.

Old 05-11-2008, 08:25 PM
Received 104 Likes on 97 Posts
Wow...

Noting was "leaked out", Sirius published the proposed price sheets as part of their proposal.

There were no "congressional hearings". You're confused with the DOJ approval.

The FCC has never given any schedule of when its decision will be annouced. Anything stated to the contrary is simply speculation.

price will drop due to the fact there is no more compition cept for "free" radio
Ha! Ha! Sirius agreed to freeze rates for a limited time. Anyone who thinks a monopoly will lower prices needs to share what they're smokin'!

sigh...

Steve

Old 05-12-2008, 11:57 AM
http://www.xmmerger.com/uploads/ala-...el-7-23-07.pdf

Despite popular opinion, pricing for the current "everything" plan with XM will not drop. however, there will be cheaper options if you do not want the whole line-up

Old 05-12-2008, 12:13 PM
trublu is the correct... there has been absolutely NO indication that plan prices will drop. The only think mention in this realm is that Sirius has offered to freeze current prices in order to get the FCC to approve the merger. They have also stated that plans that include additional programming (from both companies) will be discounted (read, less then the cost of the 2 plans separately). Also, this will only apply to radios made in the future... as the current radios CANNOT receive both signals.

The $77/year deal from XM is the best out there right now. There is simply no way either company will be beating this 50% reduction in price.

Old 05-24-2008, 03:33 PM
Just installed a new system in my truck and called with your coupon info they dident even ask for the code # and gave me service for $77 a year Thanks...................

Old 05-25-2008, 10:00 AM
SO I went on line to look at my XM account and that coupon is from 2005 but still works

Old 05-29-2008, 11:56 AM
anyone tried this coupon with multiple radios on the account? I have 3 radios on mine, fixing to be four.......